Tuesday, October 23, 2012

TpT and a Freebie!

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to announce that I have officially opened my TpT storefront

Fellow teachers: if you have not heard of or been on the Teachers Pay Teachers website Go.There.Now!!! There are so many talented teachers and great products on there...and not to mention lots of FREE stuff which I totally take advantage of :) 
I have posted a couple of my worksheets as freebies and I will be posting a bunch more when I have a spare minute. I have also uploaded my first mini-pack:
CLICK HERE to check it out :)

The above "Shake and Spill" pack features a worksheet for numbers 5 to 10 (similar to my FREE Shake and Spill worksheet for the number 10 but, of course, with a fun variation in graphics for those students--and teachers--who appreciate aesthetic appeal haha). The pack also includes a slightly modified version of each worksheet (the last number in each statement is traceable) for your kiddies that could benefit from some extra practice in correct numeral formation. 

And, since I love my freebies, here's a fun freebie I made for ya'll:

I printed and laminated this poster and it is currently featured on my writing samples display wall (which I will post about at a later date)

Have a great week! :)

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great math work station.

    You have such a cute blog! When you get the chance, add a follow button. You can go to design at the top of your blog and then layout. Choose add a gadget and the follow button is the 9th choice. I would love to follow you. =)

    Hop over and visit me when you get the chance. I just shared some Halloween *freebies*.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Heather's Heart
    Hi Heather! Thank you :) ...I just added the follow button now...I think haha

    I just spent 30 minutes on your blog...love it!! Yet another inspiring blog to add to my blog-stalking routine :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! It's great hearing from you and I hope you will visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...