Wednesday, August 07, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Ola, amigos!! So I'm pretty sure I have Linky Fever 
(if you haven't heard yet, it's this strange condition that causes you to suddenly join a billion linky parties and spend hours at the computer browsing the posts of other fantabulous teachers)

Today I'm linking up with Covered in Glitter and Glue for:

I'm loving a whole truckload of this-n-that right now so let's see if I can narrow it down:

1) I am loving obsessed with these new chevron notebooks I found yesterday at Walmart ($2 each)
I bought one in every color (6)...stay tuned for how I will be using these in my classroom ;)

2) This GINORMOUS green tea mug I recently bought from HomeSense (FOR $5!!!)
I drink wine green tea like it's my job so this puppy is like heaven to me.

3) Bath & Body Works candles are an on-going obsession with me. I don't think a day goes by when I don't have one burning somewhere in the house. They are the only scented candles I have ever found that actually make my *entire* house smell like complete and total deliciousness.
Right now, I'm loving:
(Lemon is currently on sale and only available in the smaller 1.3 oz. and 4 oz. sizes)
I'm not usually a fan of lavender but this one just makes me want to curl up on the couch with my giant green tea mug...pure happiness. If you share my obsession, head on over to Bath & Body Works to check out all the delicious new autumn scents that I cannot wait to try!!!

Now it's your turn! Stop by Covered in Glitter and Glue to link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! It's great hearing from you and I hope you will visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...