Monday, June 22, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge: Dream Big

I'm back for Week 2 of the TpT Seller Challenge! 

This week, I am sharing my TpT goals and dreams...
My Dream:
Live a life of purpose and do what matters most. Plain and simple. 
I dream of spending my life enjoying every second, not sweating the small stuff, and doing things I love every day. For me, this means spending time with my growing family, going on adventures together, and being creative every day. I have always had an entrepreneurial spirit in me and always dream of being my own boss full time. I don't want to own my own business to necessarily be a full-time stay at home mom, but rather I would like the freedom and flexibility to set my own hours and spend way more time with my family (and by that I mean spending time physically AND mentally...not stressing and worrying about making money and the endless list of things I need to do for work).

What does TpT have to do with this?!
Creating products for my TpT store is honestly my favourite "job" I've ever had. If I had the time, I'd work on creating something new every day! It's so rewarding for me to not only create things that my own students love, but that YOUR students love and that save you time!!! With hard work, I dream to one day be blessed to work full time as a "TpT-er," be my own boss, and spend time doing what matters most every single day.


Read the dreams of other amazing teacher-bloggers or share your OWN dream! Head back to Sparkling in Second, Third in Hollywood, Peppy Zesty Teacherista, or Teach Create Motivate to link up :)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! It's great hearing from you and I hope you will visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...